Newton & Ellis Wedding | 27 December 2015 ( My best friend's wedding)

Hi there~
As for today, I want to share another wedding photography by #keriitletophotography last year. I'm blessed and thankful for the opportunity. You can read my first experience here if you want. 
This time is my best friend,Elyss  and husband wedding.Taking picture during night quite challenging for me because I don't have external flash. Just my camera and my lens, I'm afraid and worried but JUST DO IT! And, trying my best!
So, here is some of the photos. Enjoy the photos.


The groom







I can't stop smiling this moment.Seeing my best friend get married was very touching moment.











Love is sweet














Thank you Elyss and husband me for trust me to be your wedding planner ( I will share about this on separate post) and wedding photographer too. I know, I'm not doing it alone as all the 'orang kampung' come helps me, I'm thankful for that. Thanks to #keriitleto Long Biak for helping me to make what Elyss and husband want for their wedding.
Last not least, thanks to God for being there for me and makes everything possible,

Thanks and God bless you,
Keriitleto Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)