Travel Diary : Shopping at Ewha Women University & Hongdae Street,Seoul (Day 4)


Hello from the street that I love~

When I look at my photos at Ewha Women University street and Hongdae street now, I feel I wanna go back there again. Ewha street full of affordable fashion items, since the targeted customer was young girl or student. Here, you can buy clothes for KRW5,000 (RM15+) and its made in Korea (this is most important whenever you buy clothes here). I love the quality and the design too. So, if you fan of Korean fashion and want to do clothes shopping, I really recommend to come here and emptied your wallet..hahah.
For Hongdae street, this street full of young people but it more crowded than Ewha street. From my observation, mostly girls at Ewha Street,maybe due to a lot of girls clothes selling there. For Hongdae street, you can find man and women clothes. In my opinion, if you are guys, its better for you to shop at Hongdae street ( a bit pricey but I don't think you mind because the man clothes over here quite good).


1. Ewha Women University street

Info :
The Ewha Womans University area is one of the most popular shopping districts in Seoul. Clothing stores in the area sell affordable and stylish fashions for young people. Restaurants in the area cater to the tastes of young women, and many international dining chains have branches here. As well as the main street leading to the school, many of the alleyways are worth visiting. They are filled with accessory shops, small clothing boutiques, shoe shops, cafes, and hair salons.
[source ; http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=749914]

How to get here?

Take subway Line 2,stop at Ewha Womans University station and take exit#2 or #3.

Taking photo in early morning is the hardest but I couldn't resist this wall.


Our daily route


























ii.Hongdae street ( Hongik University street)

Info :
Hongdae-ap (the area in front of Hongik University) is a neighborhood known for its youthful and romantic ambience, underground cultures, and freedom of self-expression. Unique cafes, cozy galleries, accessory stores, fashion shops, live cafés and clubs, art markets, and gourmet eateries make this a popular hang-out for locals in their 20s and 30s and a fascinating place to walk around. 

How to get here?
Take subway Line 2,stop at Hongik University station and take exit#9





















Thanks for visit and read my blog.


Love,

Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)