[Seoul,Korea] Gwanghwamun Square,Seoul (Day 5)


Hello from Gwanghwamun Square!

If you watch Korean drama or variety shows, you already familiar with this place or statues. But, there more history of them that makes me feel amazed and admired them. They such a smartest and wonderful people.



Info :

Two statues of Admiral Yi Sun-Shin and Sejong the Great, who are great and influential people in Korean history, are situated at Gwanghwamun Square where the beatification ceremony will take place.
[Source : http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=929909]

How to get here?

Take subway :
1) City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1 & 2), Exit 3.
2) Gyeongbokgung Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6 & 7.
3) Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1, 2 & 8.

As for me, I took the subway to Gwanghwamun station.

Admission fee?

FREE

















If you have time, you can try the hanbok for free here too.



I personally love this photo because I can feel the strongest aura from that statues. I love to see the man with strong back(hahaha..I don't know what I mean here too).

The skies not soo blue that day because its almost sunset.







That mountain again..capture my heart.





I love to see flowers in the middle of concrete jungle, its make me feel calm and a little bit happy.



I guess this is summer flowers. I have seen this at UK too but I never see it in my country yet.



Thanks for read and visit my blog.

Love,
A

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)